As a participating Program Contractor with one of our Residential Energy Efficiency Programs, you will have free access to our Energy Efficiency Learning Center (EELC). The EELC is an online distance learning portal that you can log-in to to complete trainings on sales and marketing, technical topics, and program or industry best practices. Many courses can also be used to meet Continuing Education Unit (CEU) requirements for common industry certifications, including NATE, RESNET and BPI. All courses eligible for CEUs have a short exam and require an 80% or higher score to pass.
Participating Program Contractors are also able to view recorded webinars, demonstrations and other program related training materials. Once you become a participating Program Contractor, your account manager will provide you with your credentials for the EELC.
What’s in the EELC?
- Courses – There are more than 75 courses for you to explore.
- More ways to connect – The EELC is completely responsive and accessible from all of your mobile devices! Learn anytime, anywhere.
- Better access to information – Revisit past trainings and download resources anytime, from any device. Once you have taken a training, easily revisit it from your personal dashboard.
- Better access to instructors – Our ‘Ask an Instructor’ feature allows you to ask questions without leaving the course.
- CEUs – Earn certificates that will qualify for Building Performance Institute CEUs, RESNET CEUs and NATE CEUs.
Please email HIContractor@southernco.com for assistance logging in.